Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Long Hiatus

Wow, it's been over 3 years. How embarrassing! I am sorry. I really have nothing to say for myself except this: I resolve to write more! That's it. And, just so you don't think this is an empty promise, here's my motivation: the kids. I HAVE to write this stuff down lest I forget it. I envy those disciplined bloggers who create wonderful chronicles of their family life and children's early years. When I ask my mother about my own baby days, she will often respond with "If it's not in your baby book, I don't remember." Rachel is now 4, the boys almost 2 and already I can't recall her first silly toddler phrases or the coos and sighs of my newborns (coos and sighs, ha! Now it is all yelling). So kids, for prosperity, for better or for worse, here is your baby book.

No comments: