Friday, April 6, 2007

Up and Running

Hello and welcome! You've reached my new blog. I have jumped on the web-writing bandwagon to share the details of my recent foray into motherhood. I have often thought how cool it would be to have an ongoing record of my daughter's first years. My baby is only seven months old and I am already fuzzy on the details of her difficult newborn stage, instead editing my memory to recall her as a sweet wrinkled thing who slept peacefully in my arms for hours. Right. Most veteran moms I talk to have this fuzziness. So, in the interest of preservation, this blog is mostly for me, somewhat for Rachel, and if you find it a bit entertaining, all the better. Check in from time to time for the latest antics of Rachel, Smokey and the whole motley crew (being Cory and I). Thanks for visiting!

No comments: